Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cyber Monday

Now I was not one of the millions of people who woke up early or did not sleep in order to go out and get all of the amazing deals offered on Black Friday. I however did take advantage of Cyber Monday, this being the Monday following Black Friday. The best part about it was I did not have to wake up at any ridiculous hours in order to have access to the sales at the stores I want. I woke up at my normal time and began my search from the comfort of my apartment for the items I would possibly want for Christmas. Of course I went to my favorite store's site, Finishline, and boy oh boy did they have some deals for me. As well did some other of my more popular websites, I could not believe that I had never heard of this until my Junior year in college. I have always been a fan of online shopping but this is by far the best days of the year excluding Christmas of course. I had a field day yesterday with this, in the previous years I would have been one of the many Americans waiting in line on that freezing Friday morning, but thanks to Professor Colvin, I was not. With this large increase in online shopping within the past few years I do believe in the near future that Black Friday will be nothing more than a regular shopping day.

No comments:

Post a Comment