Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trying not to go in Bookstores

When I am in a store or shopping I use the cognitive response model very often. When I go to a bookstore the most common cognitive response I have is support argument. I always go into a bookstore to just look around but I usually end up buying at least one thing. The last time I went I told myself that I wasn’t going to buy anything. I ended up leaving with a magazine and a book.

When I was looking at the two items I told myself I wasn’t going to get it, but my inner thoughts took over. My thoughts of support argument were if you don’t get this you will not be able to find anymore. Of course I probably could have found it online, but it didn’t work.

I tried so hard not to get the book, but the book was one that I use to have when I was younger and was also a special anniversary. Since it was anniversary book it came with sketches of the drawings in the book, and it also came with some of the papers that the author sent to the publisher for the story line. At first I hated that I decided to buy the book and magazine because I was low on money, but since then I have been able to read the book and use the magazine for inspiration for some of my artwork. The price was worth paying for the supportive arguments of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment