Thursday, December 9, 2010

All I Need For Christmas Is......



Well for most people it’s that time of the year when people spend their money on other people for gifts. As much as I want to spend money on other people for presents, I’m probably not going to spend that much this year. The only individuals who will be receiving gifts from me are my intermediate family. I have a whole shopping list of things I want for myself such as another pair of Jordans, and I don’t think that my parents or brothers will get them for me. With that said, the Retro 11 “Cool Greys” come out on December 23 and I will be the first one in line to purchase these. Not only will I purchase one pair but I will get a total of three pair if things work out on my side.  You’re probably wondering why I will purchase three pairs of shoes that cost $187.35 after tax, and the only two answers I have for you is that it is one of my favorite shoes of all time and because they are selling for $400 dollars on most websites. $400 is a lot of money, so my idea is to sell one of my pair and hope to get at least $400 for them. If that’s the case that means I will make my money back and still have two pairs to sit on.  Good decision/ bad decision? Either way my mind is about 90% set on purchasing all three pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment