Thursday, December 9, 2010

One Hair Gel to Rule Them All


I go through hair products like no one’s business. Sometimes I feel like I’ve tried every product there is to see how well it will treat my hair. I feel like if I buy a new hair product, whether it be something to straighten my hair or to hold the curl, I’ll find something that will be magical enough to fix any hair problem that I may ever run into. Well, I have yet to find that perfect product, but I have found something close to it. For almost a year now, I’ve been using Herbal Essences spray gel. I began using it when I decided to experiment with my mom’s hair products, which included this Herbal Essences spray gel. After I used it, I loved it. It does what I want to my hair, it’s easy to use, it smells ridiculously good, and the slim shape of the bottle along with its dark teal color is attractive as well.

I have become brand loyal to this specific type of hair gel. I can usually count on WalMart to have the gel. So, when I’m out of spray hair gel, I go to the aisle with all the hair products, and I know exactly what to look for: a slim, teal colored bottle amongst the other Herbal Essences products. If I don’t see the product after looking more than several times, I may become a little upset that it’s not there, but I don’t look for another hair gel product. I’d rather not risk wasting money on a product that may be less than what I expect with the Herbal Essences.

No comments:

Post a Comment