Friday, December 10, 2010

Why did I buy that? Nevermind.


So I bought an Xbox two years ago only because Halo 3 came out. I was never a one-person campaign gamer. I take that back, when I was really young my grandparents had a Nintendo at their house. When I would visit, I would play Mario 3 for hours or a whole day straight. Anyways, with the games today, I’m more of a multiplayer guy. Basically, I love playing with some my good friends online. Many of them live far away; so playing multiplayer over Xbox live seemed like a fun way to keep in touch. Well when I bought the Xbox two years ago, I never got around to getting Xbox live. I never had the time to play the darn thing. The console has basically been a giant paperweight for almost two years. I almost was going to sell it on eBay, earlier this year.


Then a miracle happened! Halo Reach came out earlier this fall (haha). I had to get it. With it I purchased Xbox live and Modern Warfare 2. I was set. I don’t play it that often. But, when I do its extremely fun. I even have an indicator on my phone that tells me when my friends are on Xbox live. So, what is the moral of the story? I had post decision regret for almost 2 years. Now it’s gone. I am satisfied with my decision, which is cool considering it is a tech product. That’s why I love these game consoles. They’re not like phones or TV’s where a new model comes out every year. They have a decent life span for anybody to get their moneys worth, even if you don’t use it for 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment