Friday, December 10, 2010

All I want for Christmas


So I think that it's fairly obvious by now that I'm a bit obsessed with my car. I talk about it, work on it, and think about it a lot! So Christmas time is no different. I got my car for Christmas in the first place. But now I just want to work on fixing a few more things and make it better. Unfortunately the work I have in mind is a little out of my league and I'll be gone half of break on a Tri-S trip. So that's where Reggie, from Reggie's Motorworks in Westfield, comes in. He mostly works on e30s, which is the body style of BMW that I have, but he does work on other things as well. I have taken my car in to him several times for a bunch of different fixes from the glove box to the transmission. So I plan on taking my car to him again during break. That way, when I come back from Peru, it'll be all ready to go. Now I don't have the money to have him fix everything on my car, nor do I want him to. I enjoy working on it myself when I can, but it is always nice to know someone that you trust. I know he will do a good job and not rip me off. And that's why I keep going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment