Friday, December 10, 2010

Black Friday! So much fun

I have probably been going shopping on black friday for at least five years now. I go with many family members. Its kinda a family tradition on both sides of the family. I go with my mom's side of the family. So after the big Thanksgiving dinner we will get the ads out and start looking to see where we need to shop and were we need to go first to get the big sale items. Each year it is usually my mom, aunt Linda, aunt Donna, cousin Hannah and Mollie, and my two sisters Jolinda and Judy, and myself. This year was a little different because my sister Jolinda wasn't able to go with us. She had one of her best friends since high school getting married. It was interesting because it was so quiet this year because of her not being there, and it seemed like we were as organized because of her not being there. So to make up for her not being there on black friday, my mom, sister Judy and her two boys, my sister Jolinda and her daughter, and myself went shopping on saturday.
The one bad thing about black friday this year was I forgot one of my credit cards that I was going to use. I was so mad at myself. I had left it in my pocket of my work pants and forgot to stick it back in my wallet, but that didn't stop me from shopping because I found another form of payment. I got all of my shopping done on black friday except for a couple people. I have a niece and nephew that have birthdays near the holidays so I go ahead and get their birthday gift then. At the end of the day, the shopping went well on both days. And I will be ready to go again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment