Friday, December 10, 2010

CHRISTmas

Tis the season for chaos! The Christmas season seems to be getting earlier and earlier every year. I saw Christmas lights up right after Halloween! Is that crazy or what? I do have to say that I am in the Christmas spirit earlier than previous years, guess you could call me a late bloomer. I love the spirit that it brings and the hospitality that is shown, but why can't it always be like that? Why does it seem to only increase around Christmas time. I believe as Christians, we need to always be generous and hospitable. The other day I saw people fighting over a PlayStation 3. People are dumb!! The buying habits seem to just be getting worse. The amount of "stuff" is brainwashing the youth of America. It's all about who has the most things. It is almost like people need this "stuff to feel connected and accepted now. America is quickly becoming more materialistic as technology advances. This Christmas season, consumers want the latest and greatest thing for their loved ones. Consumers are desperate to get the perfect gift when we really need to remember what this season is all about. CHRIST'S BIRTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment