Friday, November 30, 2012

GoPro




I love extreme sports and love photography so knew I had to have a convenient way to catch all the action. SLR’s are to bulky to lug around so I wanted to find something compact and virtually indestructible. Working in motorcycle dealerships since high school I knew the perfect product. The GoPro Hero HD. Shooting capabilities of full 1080P resolution, 10 pictures a second burst modes and tons and tons of mounts I knew this was the product for me. GoPro is such a young company but has become very successful in a short amount of time. They are fortunate that their customers are equally as passionate about catching heart-stopping footage as they are. I bought the first addition GoPro but the new Hero2 was out and I had to upgrade.
I was already a loyal customer and absolutely loved the brand so it didn’t take much to convince me to pull the trigger on the new gadget. Some improvements were wifi capabilities allowing you to download an app to watch live video from your camera. Another great feature was the new scuba housing that allowed for clearer underwater footage up to around 200 feet deep. The most important and welcomed feature was the interface that made navigating the different options so much easier! Needless to same I am a customer for as long as they are making products I will always buy whether I need it or not! Call it conspicuous waste if you will but I enjoy buying cool stuff like this to add to all my camera gear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment